Tuesday, January 17, 2006

After having almost a month off I'm back to blogging in full force.

As far as the state of NFL playoffs go, I'm happy about the way they have gone but am not completely satisfied. Having the Pats lose to the Broncos was a great moment, the second half of that game was amazing for all of the Pats haters such as myself.

I still can't believe what happened at the end of the Colts/Steelers. There was so much crapiness packed into five minutes I didn't know what to think. Both teams and the refs had suicidal moments and I can't believe the goddamn Squeelers came out on top. The Broncos better take care of business this week in Denver.

As far as the NFC goes, I've been rooting for Seattle since the beginning. The Panthers are dangerous but it's going to be tough for them to go to Seattle and win without Deshaun Foster.

One of my friends and I had a long debate over my break about trading our love of Baltimore sports for the teams of another city. The two at the top of my list are Seattle and then Denver. I've always been a Mariners fan and the Seahawks seem like an organization I could root for. Also, the SuperSonics have my favorite basketball player: Ray Allen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back! glad you were able to fit this in around unpacking, stringing racquets, buying books, reading said books, re-reading said books, etc. the curse of baltimore will forever haunt the dolts! it's more powerful than any terrible towel.

Anonymous said...

If you trade the Orioles for another team to root for, I'm trading you for another nephew.